To Our Amazing Guests
The safety of staff and our clientele is the foremost concern during this unprecedented time. We are happy to open but only by following the protocols of Dr. Bonnie Henry and WorkSafe BC. We have reduced our capacity to below 50 percent but most importantly we have made sure our tables are six feet apart.
We all have to continue to do our part to keep flattening the curve by maintaining our six feet social distancing and washing our hands.
Here are some of the precautionary protocols we are doing for our safety:
- All employees will go though stringent hygiene protocol
- Sanitizing our hands before delivering food
- Each employee is using their POS system to reduce touch points
- Guest will be asked to sanitize their hands before entering the Monkey 9 Brewpub
- We once again enhanced our cleaning protocol and removed as many touch points as possible on tables such as Salt and Pepper
- All staff have been given a copy of the WorkSafe BC guidelines as well as the Park Pub’s recommendations
- Plexi Glass installed to increase separation from guests and staff
- To enhance tracing measures one guest per party will be asked for their contact information
- All surfaces within the restaurant will be sanitized between use
- Single use menus will be provided and menus are posted on the screens and walls
FOR FULL LIST please click link
We are incredibly excited to reopen and be back part of the Richmond community. Things are going to be different than the way they were and we will learn together to make it through these difficult times and have you feel safe in our brewpub.